For groups and conferences, the Edith Macy Conference Center has a variety of venues that stimulate collaboration and innovation whether your group is large or small. Located in Westchester County, Edith Macy offers scenic meeting and conference spaces for up to 200 guests. Quite simply, we are the premier conference center and facility in New York.
Located in one of the most peaceful and scenic areas of New York, just 45 minutes from New York City, teams will be able to truly focus in accommodations that invite a sense of natural beauty. With inspiring views, plenty of fresh air, and comfortable furnishings, a retreat at Edith Macy will truly wow your colleagues.
Edith Macy Center is a member of the International Association of Conference Centers (IACC). This certification signifies our dedication to a level of meeting service beyond that of many other venues. The Macy facilities are unique, our service is impeccable and our professional staff will make your meeting everything that it can and should be.
Need a little assistance getting started? Check out our Conference Planner Kit and let us do the heavy lifting.
The Main Conference Center
- Over 10,000 sq. ft. of flexible and collaborative event space incuding the 200 seat Peter Drucker Auditorium
- International Association of Conference Centers (IACC) certified
- 46 guest room accommodations
- Spaces feature windows allowing fresh air in and exquisite views of surrounding nature
- Latest audio-visual technology & wireless connectivity throughout
- Professional staff of meeting and event planners
- Ergonomic chairs and an abundance of natural light
- Signature team building activities
- Dedicated and attentive culinary staff
- Over 400 acres of lush, natural landscape
- Onsite hiking and jogging trails
- Complete and convenient meeting package pricing
Meeting & Conference Technology
There’s no need to worry about any technological need for your New York conference. When you trust the team at Edith Macy to make your conference great, here are a few things that are included in the experience:
- Hybrid meetings are possible
- HD video-conferencing equipment
- Projector available
- Wifi throughout the entire conference center (guest rooms, common areas, outside spaces)
- Individually climate-controlled conference rooms
- Built-in sound systems and retractable screens
- White boards in all conference rooms
- Standard audiovisual equipment is provided, including LCD projectors, Apple TV, easels with pads and markers, monitors and DVD/Blu-Ray players.
Enjoy Exclusive Use for Your Large Group Or Conferences
Hold a focused retreat without the distraction of other guests or events with Exclusive Use. By reserving a minimum of 46 rooms, your large group or conference attendees can enjoy private access to the conference center itself. And there’s no other New York conference center like it.
Enjoy tranquility in 46 sun-lit private rooms, safely distance but get down to business in a private lodge with six guest rooms, or truly become one with nature in one of our beloved Tree House’s with six spacious rooms each.
- Exclusive use includes:
- Flexible meal times
- Input on menu planning
- Unrestricted use of public space (common areas, lobby, patio, deck etc) -- conduct your meeting(s) anywhere!
- General session and breakout rooms
When you book a retreat at Edith Macy, you'll have access to the entire property. Learn, grow, and explore as a group with all of Edith Macy at your disposal, from the nature-inspired Gathering Place to each of the amenities and experiences listed here .
Equal Amounts Work, Equal Amounts Fun
Your company will find no shortage of personalized options for food and beverage service and activities. We offer freshly prepared items for all palates and dietary needs. We recognize that nutrition and wellness play an increasing role in defining sustainable foods, so it is important to us to focus on plant-based and whole foods with fewer processed ingredients. Our initiatives on responsible sourcing and sustainable partnerships are at the core of our food and beverage programming. We source sustainable foods that are produced without hazardous pesticides and chemicals, non-essential antibiotics or growth promotion supplements.
Know that we recognize how “brain food” can be fun and delicious as well as healthy and nutritious around here. You can treat yourself to specialty root beer floats, smoothies, ice cream bars, popcorn, smores, and more while attending a conference.