CHANGING THE WAY WE MEET
INSPIRED BY A SENSE OF HEALTH & WELLBEING
We realize these are unsettling times and want to assure you we recognize the seriousness of health concerns. We are proactively taking all necessary actions to keep our conference center as healthy and safe as possible. Above all, we are constantly monitoring and following the guidelines created by the CDC and US Health Officials.
As we all move forward with a heightened awareness for health and wellness practices, Benchmark invites you to experience the transformation of the ordinary meeting. Our approach embraces thoughtful accommodations for safe distancing and elevated hygiene procedures, while providing a distinctive meeting environment that inspires creativity, invigorates passion and enriches the mind, body and spirit.
We want you to know that whether you are working on meetings and events now or in the future, the safety, wellbeing and enduring experience of your attendees is our priority.
Creative meeting space setups to optimize healthy hygiene practices while providing a setting that stimulates collaboration and innovation.
- Safe social distance spacing
- Hygiene and sanitizer stations
- Staggered breaks and event entry/exit timing
- 7 IACC-certified meeting rooms
- Amphitheater with tiered seating for 200
- Over 400 acres of endless outdoor meeting, event and teambuilding possibilities
- Dedicated on-site conference planner
- Comprehensive A/V equipment provided by on-site staff
- Access to unique and engaging team building activities
- Wireless internet in guestrooms & public spaces
- A short 10.5 mile drive from Westchester County Airport
EDITH MACY TAKEOVER
Why be a little fish in a big pond, when you can be a big fish in a little pond.
PRIVATE USE OF EDITH MACY CENTER CAN BE RESERVED!
- Seven, IACC certified, conference rooms including our Peter Drucker Auditorium
- Extra wide conference tables provide ample working surfaces, ergonomic chairs provide comfort for a full day of meetings
- Five lounges complete with soft seating and wood burning fireplaces
- Large deck with a variety of seating options, ideal for dining, meeting or casual conversation
- Two patios ideal for outdoor dining, breakout sessions, teambuilding and lounging. Both locations offer various seating options and fire pit
- Hearthstone dining room for your enjoyment of your culinary experiences
Food and Beverage
Benchmark recognizes that the food and beverage experience is paramount to any successful meeting and event.
- Our culinary experiences activate the best our locations have to offer. Leading culinarians and skilled mixologists will work alongside you to craft menus tailored to surprise and delight your attendees.
- We recognize that nutrition and wellness play an increasing role in defining sustainable foods, as such it is important to us to focus on plant-based and whole foods with fewer processed ingredients.
- Our initiatives on responsible sourcing and sustainable partnerships are at the core of our food and beverage programming. We source sustainable foods that are produced without hazardous pesticides and chemicals, non-essential antibiotics or growth promotion supplements.
- We support local cooperatives who catch, harvest and produce the food we serve. We are proud to work alongside these partners to help support their local communities. We know where our food comes from and take pride in telling their story.
- We partner with food and beverage brands within our properties by offering products that support sustainability, fair labor and charitable causes.
Mindfulness programming and activities complement any meeting to fuel greater energy and engagement.
- Get out and move to be well! The link between physical activity and good health has been clinically and scientifically proven. Outdoor team adventures provide an opportunity to get attendees moving, initiating or deepening relationships and engaging in activities with a true sense of place.
- Enrich the soul by giving back while coming together. Teambuilding initiatives that involve community and charitable activities for social impact enhance personal growth and group mindfulness. Our planner will help you select from an array of indoor, outdoor and hands-on charitable activities or will customize one to meet your needs.
- The art of wellness. Unleash the power of creative expression on improving health and wellbeing. Arranged painting and drawing classes for all levels of artists include everything needed including the wine and appetizers!
- Slowing down the tempo to improve results. Planned quiet activities like meditation, breathing sessions, yoga or planned recharging stations with residential seating and natural light can reduce stress and even promote connections between attendees.
- Invigorating guided wellbeing exercises including meditation, yoga and stress relieving breathing rituals for groups of any size
- Brain teasers and games to promote networking and movement
- Macy's own Campfire Capers are 1 hour experiences around a nighttime fire pit.